Purva Sunflower is the residential development by Puravankara Group. The project offers spacious 2 BHK, 3 BHK, and 4 BHK apartments. The project is well equipped with all the amenities to facilitate the needs of the residents. The project is spread over 2.3 Acres of area and consist of 4 towers having 20 floors each with 80 % open space.
This is a RERA registered project with registration number PRM/KA/RERA/1251/310/PR/171015/000403.
The Super built up area of the project range between 1216 sqft to 1408 sqft for a 2 BHK Unit, whereas 3 BHK Units is of super built up area 1613 sqft to 1795 sqft.
This project is a RERA registered project and is in ready to move in phase.
Price: The BSP rate of Purva Sunflower is 8300/sqft. Price of 2 BHK apartments start from 1.01 Cr onwards
2 BHK | Super Built up area 1216-1408 sqft | Price ranges between 1.01 Cr to 1.17 Cr onwards
3 BHK | Super built up area 1613 sqft to 1795 sqft | Price ranges between 1.34 Cr to 1.49 Cr onwards
Location Advantages & Direction:
Purvankara Sunflower is ideally located at Rajajinagar Bangalore. This project is well connected with all important destinations like schools, malls, markets, hospitals, banks and many more places.
Rajaji Nagar is a rapidly growing suburb, in the North-West Bangalore, India. The locality enjoys excellent connectivity through a strong network of roads and rail and metro.
• NH-75 (15 min) | NH-48 (25 min) | Outer Ring road (25 min)
• Railway Station: Bangalore Railway Station (4 km)
• Metro Stations: Rajajinagar | Magadi Road | Kempegowda Metro | Hosahalli | Mantri Square Mall
Within 5 km:
• Malls: Orion Mall | Mantri Square Mall | Sigma Central Mall | Garuda Mall | Gopalan Legecy Mall
• Schools: Carmel High School | Venus International School | St. Miras English School | Indian High School
• Hospitals: Saint Theresas Hospital | Fortis Hospital | Manipal Hospital | Apollo Hospital
• Institutes: Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Management