Vaastu Tranquil is a residential Project by Vaastu Structure Builders. It is located on Uttarahalli Main Road, near Kengeri Metro Station, Bangalore. It offers 1, 1.5 & 2 BHK Flat for Sale in Bangalore. The Project offers apartments with the perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide a comfortable living.
It is an under-construction project. The possession of the project will start from February 2023. Vaastu Tranquil is spread across 1.5 acres of
land. It has G+4 Storey Tower. There are 161 numbers of units. It is BBMP Approved Project.
This is a RERA registered project with registration number PRM/KA/RERA/1251/310/PR/181010/002066.
Bank loan approved from AXIS Bank, SBI, HDFC and PNB Housing Finance Limited.
USPs of Vaastu Tranquil:
Ensconced Amidst Green Landscape and Perennial Gardens
Easy Connectivity to Nice Road, Mysore Express Highway and Ring Road
Closed to the Spiritual Places Like Gutte Anjaneya Swamy Temple
1.3 KM away Kengeri Metro Station
0.5 km Mysore Road
1.2 km away Kengeri Bus Terminal
2.9 km away Global Tech Park
2.3 km away BSG Global Hospital & Engineering College
• 1 BHK Flats:
• Built-up Area: 515 - 570 sq. ft.
• Price: 25.04 Lacs onwards
• 1.5 BHK Flats:
• Built-up Area: 585-610 sq. ft.
• Price: 27.98 Lacs onwards
• 2 BHK Flats:
• Built-up Area: 665 - 1040 sq. ft.
• Price: 32.04 Lacs onwards
• Club House
• Magnificent Swimming Pool
• Beautiful Landscaped gardens
• Children’s play area
• Security Room with Intercom Provision
• OTIS/JOHNSON or equivalent make, two lifts of 6 passengers’ capacity
• Common toilets for drivers and servants
• Acoustically insulated standby Generator for lifts,Pumps and Lights in common areas and points in each flat
• Rain Water harvesting with soak wells
• Cards Deck
• Carrom & Chess
• Well equiped gymnasium
• Club House/Party Hall
• Sewage Treatment Plant
Kengeri is a town in Bangalore, developed by the Development Authority (BDA). Its name was derived from the words ‘tengu’ and ‘keri’, meaning the coconut place and is well known for its satellite township developed by the Karnataka Housing Board. Anjaneya Temple (also known as Sri Gutte Anjaneya), The Veerashaivas and Savan Durbar Ashram of Radhaswamy Satsang and nanda Dyana Ashram are some of the famous attractions in Kengeri.
There are many prominent areas in the Kengeri-Kanakapura region, such as the BEML Layout, Banashankari (5th and 6th stages) and Subramanyapura. In addition to this, the area is in close proximity to major residential belts of rajeswari Nagar and Uttarahalli.
• Mysore Road - 0.5 km
• Close to Kengeri Main Bus stand
• Metro Station- 0.5 km
• NICE Road -1.5 kms
• Kengeri Railway Station - 1.5 Kms
• Global Tech Park- 2kms
• Omkar Ashram/Temple - 1.5 kms
• BSG Global Hospital & Engineering College – 1 Km
• Manipal Hospital - 2.5 kms