Siri Sampada The White Villas is a luxury residential project by St Angelos VNCT ventures, located at Jadcherla Hyderabad. This project is spread across 10 acres of land, and offers beautifully designed 155 units of 3 and 4 BHK villas. All villas are designed with optimal usage of carpet area in mind. It also offers world class amenities and the finest recreational facilities. The super built up area of 3 BHK Villa are 1100 and 1370 sqft, where 4 BHK villas Unit have configuration of super built up area 1975 sq-ft.
Siri Sampada The White Villas gated community villa project is equipped with all major amenities to facilitate the needs of its resident. It will have 2250 sqft clubhouse, Ac Gymnasium, Jogging tracks, Children Playground, landscaped garden, security, power back up and many more.
Siri Sampada The White Villas is an under construction project, construction work is in full swing and will be ready for possession in December 2019. The Basic sale price of the project is 3180 per sqft. Cost of 3 BHK Villas starts from 34.99 lacs onwards.
3 BHK Villa | Super built up area 1100-1370 sqft | Price ranges between 34.99 lacs to 42.99 lacs onwards
4 BHK Villa | Super built up area 1975 sqft | Price ranges between 56.33 lacs onwards
Total Project Area: 10.00 Acres
Project Details: 155 Units 2 Floors
Configurations: Villa | 3 BHK, 4 BHK
Price: 34.99 lacs – 56.33 lacs
Location Advantages & Directions:
Siri Sampada The White Villas is located Jadcherla. It is one of the Suburb areas of Hyderabad. It enjoys excellent connectivity with other parts of the city and elsewhere through the network of highways.
Key highlights are:
· Nestled Between NH 44 and the SEZ of 100 acres, Sri Sampada The White Villas embodies the best of urban living with fast connectivity to Hyderabad and beyond city
· Close to Narsee Manjee Institute of Management (NMIMS), a premium school and the potential of SEZ employing over 1 lacs peoples.
· Just few minutes from Golepally and Jadcherla Railway Station, this area will be a logistic hub with railway warehouse.
· DRY Port of 318 acres is coming up in SEZ
· Uddandapur Reservoir, a part of Palamoor-Rangareddy lift irrigation project is 6 kms away