Pranava One Hyderabad is a luxury residential development project by Pranava Developers located in Somajiguda Hyderabad. This project is one of the iconic residential projects of Hyderabad. The entire project is spread across 4.5 Acres of land with 2 blocks of Ground + 24 Floors with a total ground coverage of 29% while the remaining 71% comprises of open spaces and landscaped gardens. It offers luxury 3 & 4 BHK flats for sale with all modern-day amenities and features. Every unit of the Pranava One Hyderabad project comes with the dual benefits of natural light and wind. Also, the zero waste design concept used in this project offers maximum living spaces to your family for a safe and comfortable lifestyle.
Key Highlights of the Project:
· Project Name:- One Hyderabad
· Developer:- Pranava group
· Location:- Somajiguda
· Total Plot Area – 4.5 Acres
· Total Units – 132
· Possession Date – March 2023
· Community Type - Fully Gated
· Parking – 2 Level cellars + Ground + 24 Floors
· Price/Sqft –13,800/sqft
Pranaya One Hyderabad Legal Approvals & Possession:
One Hyderabad project is approved by RERA and all major banks for home loan facilities. The project construction work is in full swing and will be ready for possession in March 2023.
Pranaya One Hyderabad:
Pranaya One Hyderabad project offers you 20 + amenities to facilitate the needs of the residents. Some of the major amenities are- Gymnasium, Walking Tracks, Swimming Pool, Multi-Purpose Court, Children’s Play Area, Table Tennis, Indoor Games Area, Snooker & Billiards, Yoga/Dance Room, Business Centre, Amphitheatre, Library / Reading Lounge, security, etc.
Pranaya One Hyderabad Price:
Pranaya One Hyderabad offers 3, 4 BHK flats for sale at Somajiguda Hyderabad. The BSP rate of the project is 13,800/- per sqft. The price of the flats starts from 4.14 Lacs onwards.
3 BHK | Super Built-up Area – 3000 Sq.Ft. | Price – 4.14 Lacs* Onwards
4 BHK | Super Built-up Area – 5000 Sq.Ft. | Price – 6.90 Lacs* Onwards
Location Advantages & Directions:
One Hyderabad by Pranaya Group offers 3, 4 BHK luxury flats for sale at Somajiguda Hyderabad. Somajiguda is situated in the central part of Hyderabad and is a modern business center with Raj Bhavan Road on either side. Close proximity to commercial hubs like HITEC City led to the demand for properties in this area.
· Lovedale International School – 1.5kms
· Delhi International School – 2kms
· Chaitanya Vidyalaya – 4.5kms
· Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology – 3.5kms
· Yashoda Hospitals - 1kms
· Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences – 0.3kms
· Care Hospital – 2kms
· Virinchi Hospital – 2.5kms
· Century Super Speciality Hospital – 3kms