Mythri Sapphire is a residential project by Mythri Builders located in Sarjapur Road, Bangalore East. The project offers Apartments with the perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide a comfortable living. This is a RERA registered project.
The Apartments are of the following configurations: 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK. The project is spread over a total area of 3.93 acres of land. It has 45% of open space. Mythri Sapphire has a total of 5 towers. The construction is of 7 floors. Accommodation of 378 units has been provided. It Offers 47 amenities for a better living experience.
Why you should consider Mythri Sapphire?
· No pre-EMI and Floor rise charges
· Payment plan 10:80:10
· Iconic 40+ world-class luxury amenities.
· 10,000 sq ft lavish clubhouse
· 450 pax banquet hall
· Electrical charging point in each car parking
· E-learning and tuition space
Price & Configuration details:
The 2 BHK units are of super built-up area ranging from 1080 sqft to 1165.
Price ranges from 58.73 Lacs to 63.02 Lacs.
Sarjapur is a fast-developing locality of Bengaluru with good road connectivity to key IT cluster areas like Marathahalli, Whitefield and Electronic City. Proximity to employee catchment areas and availability of ready-to-occupy/under construction residential apartments such as SJR Primecorp Palazza City, Sobha Royal Pavillion, Shriram Chirping Woods, make it a preferred investment destination. It is also close to important suburbs like Koramangala, HSR Layout and BTM Layout.
· A fast-developing locality with good road connectivity to key IT clusters like Marathahalli, Whitefield and Electronic City.
· Well-connected through ORR, Hosur Road and SH-35
Mythri Sapphire Specifications:
· RCC framed structure
· External walls of 6" solid blocks, Internal Walls of 4" solid blocks with solid cement concrete blocks
· 15 CM with internal and external smooth finish cement plastering
· 2' x 2' double charged vitrified tiles flooring for entire flat, ceramic tiled flooring for utility and balconies
Common Area Flooring
Granite flooring for common areas such as staircase and corridors
Internal and External Finishes
· 3 coats of wall care putty inside, one coat primer with two coats of tractor emulsion paints, and outside Asian apex paints or equivalent and enamel paints for doors and windows grills.
· Jaquar CP fittings and CERA white colour sanitary or equivalent
· Three track UPVC sliding shutter with mesh track frame with safety grills
· Antiskid ceramic tiled flooring and glazed tile dado up to false ceiling height
· Teakwood main door frame with BST shutter Internal doors with sal wood frames and flush door shutters and UPVC 3 track Sliding 6' x 7' only balconies
· Concealed copper wiring with Anchor or equivalent switches and sockets
Tv And Telecom
· Individual TV and Telephone points in hall and master bedroom
· Water supply through borewell with overhead tank and sump
· Granite kitchen platform with stainless steel sink and two feet height ceramic tiles dadoing above the platform
· 8 nos of automatic lifts with a capacity of 6 passengers each and 5 service lifts (total 13 lifts)
· Generator for lifts, common areas and 05 kVA to each flat
· Intercom facility for all flats connecting to security CCTV and 24hrs security