About Mana Foresta:
Mana Foresta is a residential development by Mana Projects Builders located in Sarjapur Road, Bangalore. It’s a gated community project and consists of a single tower. The construction is of 14 floors and it total comprises 56 units. This is a residential tower not covered in metal, but in leaves, shrubs, trees and creepers. This is a perfect home for people looking to stay away from the hustle of crowded city life.
A perfect home with plenty of trees and shrubs around, you can enjoy the company of nature at its greenest form here in these houses. The best part of it is that you do not have to travel away from the city as these homes are located well within Bengaluru city.
Price & Configuration details:
The project offers spacious and luxuriously built 3 & 4 BHK Apartments.
The 3 BHK units are of super built-up area ranging 2372- 2715 sqft. The price starts from 2.20 Cr onwards.
The 4 BHK units are of super built-up area ranging from 3060 - 3323 sqft. The price starts from 2.82 Cr onwards.
· Swimming Pool
· Toddler’s Pool
· Spa with Steam
· Sauna & Jacuzzi
· Table Tennis
· Billiards & Snooker
· Squash Court
· Badminton Court
· Massage Rooms
· Multi-Purpose Hall
· Crèche with Kids Play Area
· Café & Restaurant with Kitchen and many others.
Walls & Plastering
· RCC framed structure with solid blocks for wall masonry
· Internal walls with smooth finish & external walls with sponge finish plastering
· Open kitchen concept (without door frame, door & wall) wherever applicable
· External wall 6″ & internal wall 4″ thick
Mana Foresta USP:
· 1st Vertical Forest Tower in India
· Home Automation
· 1st Ecological & Sustainable Tower in Bengaluru
· Numerous species of birds & butterflies
· Balconies are all designed as flowerbeds housing the choicest of trees, shrubs and flowering plants.