Kolte Patil Mirabilis is a residential development project by Kolte Patil Developers located at Hormavu North Bangalore. It is spread over 8 acres of land, and consists of 7 towers. Each tower has 12 floors and there are a total of 618 units. The apartments are of super built up area 436 sqft o 2299 sqft. This project offers 1, 2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments with all luxury amenities and features.
This project is approved by The Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike and designed by Architect- Dinesh Ranka and Associates.
Price: The BSP rate of Kolte Patil Mirabilis project is 4850 /sqft. Cost of the apartments starts from 21.14 lacs onwards.
1 BHK | Super Built up area 436 to 527 sqft | Prices ranges between 21.14 to 25.55 lacs
2 BHK | Super Built up area 1114 to 1276 sqft | Prices ranges between 54.02 lacs to 61.88 lacs
3 BHK | Super Built up area 1498 to 1600 sqft | Prices ranges between 72.65 lacs to 77.60 lacs
4 BHK | Super Built up area 2281 to 2299 sqft | Prices ranges between 1.10 Cr to 1.11 Cr
Location Advantage & direction:
Kolte Patil Mirabilis is a residential project located at Hormavu Bangalore. It is a rapidly growing area of North Bangalore. This locality is strategically located off the ring road and is in proximity to three major part of the city including K.R Puram, Banaswadi and HAL Airport makes it all the more prominent. Social infrastructure in the locality includes educational institutions, hotels, restaurants, hospitals and bank branches.
· NH-44 (10 min) | Banaswadi Railway Station (20 min)
· Metro Station: Baiyappanahalli | Swamy Vivekananda Road | Indiranagar Metro
· Schools: Bangalore International School | Vibgyor Highschool | Sri Chaitanya Techno School | Little Millennium School
· Malls: Elements Mall | Gopalan Grand Mall | Gopalan Signature Mall | Orion East Mall
· Hospitals: Apollo Hospital | Srinivasa Eye Hospital Hospital | Cavalier Hospital | Columbia Asia
· Institutes: NICC