Eden Meghbalika is an under construction residential development located in Khasmallick More, Off NSC Bose Road Kolkata. This gated community residential project is spread across 2.31 Acres of land and carries 7 numbers of blocks with G+ 4 numbers of floors. There are 387 numbers of flats and offers 1 BHK, 2 BHK, & 1 RK flats for the residents. The super built-up area of flats ranges from 411 sqft – 740 sqft. The Possession of this project will be given in August 2023.
This project boasts of various modern amenities to satisfy the needs of the residents such as Swimming pool, Indoor Games Rooms, Gymnasium, Home Theatre, Card Room, Adda Zone with Toddlers Play Area, Outdoor Kids' Play Area, Rock Climbing, Landscaped Garden, Senior Citizens Zone/Community Space, Rock Garden, Herb Garden, Landscaped Pujo and Festival Podium, Banquet Hall (Muktangan), Site Office, Guest Room, Provision for Grocery Shop, Intercom, CCTV surveillance and others.
It’s a HIRA registered project with HIRA registration number HIRA/P/SOU/2018/000209
The BSP of the project is 2450/sqft. Price of the apartment starts from 7.69 Lac onwards
· 1 RK | Super Built-up area 305 – 314 sqft | price ranges between 7.47 lacs to 7.69 lacs onwards
· 1 BHK | Super Built-up area 411 – 452 sqft | price ranges between 10.06 lacs to 11.07 lacs onwards
· 2 BHK | Super Built-up area 616 – 740 sqft | price ranges between 15.09 lacs to 18.13 lacs onwards
Eden Meghbalika is located at Khasmallick More, off NSC Bose Road Kolkata. This project is easily connected to major areas of City Kolkata. Major schools and hospitals situated at a distance of 5 km. Schools and Universities are in proximity to the society. Commuting is also easy from this place, as the Public Transport is very convenient in this area. The Apartments faces the wide road. The area is pollution-free and green. It offers the best investment opportunities for those who want to invest in Kolkata.
· 5.0 km from Kamalgachi More,
· Very close to Mullickpur and Baruipur Railway Station,
· Nearest Metro Station -Shahid Khudiram