DLF Commander’s Court:
DLF Commander’s Court is aready to move residential development by DLF group located in Ethiraj Salai, Egmore Chennai. It’s a gated community project that offers 3 BHK - Premium semi furnished Air conditioned apartments (1657 - 1704 sqft) 6 Units available.
Typology- 3 BHK
Area-sqft- 1657 - 1704 sqft
BSP (sq. ft.)- 15, 500
Parking Charges- 12,00,000
Price Range (Cr.) - 2.6 Cr onwards
· Five stunning towers designed by Hafeez Contractor, offers a whole new threshold of luxury living, anointed with the best of facilities.
· Spread across approximately 1.66 hectares (4.11 acres), beautifully architected with five towers, luxurious clubhouse, and lush green spaces.
· Set in the most prestigious part of Chennai, centrally located and luxuriously appointed, Commander’s Court is an oasis of calm which allows you to live the life you deserve – a life of plenty, a life of comfort, a life of grandeur.
· With 70% open landscaped gardens, Commander’s Court undoubtedly offers an unparalleled lifestyle, thoughtfully designed by the renowned landscape architect - Site Concepts International, Singapore.
Unwind and celebrate life at the luxurious clubhouse with in house facility of a gymnasium, aerobics and yoga centre, restaurant, spa, swimming pool, tennis room, cards and billiards room, library etc. Following are the other facilities provided in the project:
· 24×7 Security
· 3 levels of basement parking
· 100% Power Backup
· Maintenance by JLL
· Landscaped Garden
· Kids play area
· Fire-fighting system etc
· Completion Certificate Received
· Awarded as best luxury development by CNBC
· Ready for Immediate Occupation
· 356 Luxury Homes & 185 of Annexe
· Smart Card Access control
· Easy Connectivity with swift drive-in & drive-out
Nestled in the heart of Chennai, Commander’s Court is a sanctum within four walls at Ethiraj Salai. The bustling life of Chennai, finds its hum here, and the ever-moving streets its destination. Sharing a wall with the prestigious Presidency Club, it blends the old-world charm of ‘Madras’ with the contemporary modernity of ‘Chennai’.