Casa Greens

Sector 16, Noida Extension, Panchsheel Green, Greater Noida West, Uttar Pradesh 201301 Noida Extension, Noida, Uttar Pradesh Pincode: 201301
₹ 3500 / Sq. Feet (onwards)
  • Project Type Residential Apartments
  • Authority Approved
  • Project Area 5 Acres
  • Configuration 2,3,4 BHK
  • Status Under Construction
  • Possession Dec. 15, 2019
  • Total Floors 26
  • Total Towers 9
  • Landmark Near Gaur Chowk
  • Location
  • Walk Score
  • Price
  • Amenities
  • Builder Profile
  • Overall Rating 4.5 10

Available Units

Type Price Floor Plan
2 BHK Floor Plan
Salable Area : 872 Sq. Feet
Super Area : 1090 Sq. Feet
₹ 3815000 2 BHK Floor Plan
3 BHK Floor Plan
Salable Area : 1192 Sq. Feet
Super Area : 1490 Sq. Feet
₹ 5215000 3 BHK Floor Plan
3 BHK Floor Plan
Salable Area : 952 Sq. Feet
Super Area : 1190 Sq. Feet
₹ 4165000 3 BHK Floor Plan

Project Video

Project Overview

Casa Greens, a new residential project set up in the key location of Noida Extension (Greater Noida West). This project is built on a land area of 5-acre with open spaces and surrounded by green belt of the locality. It has an adjoining 7.5-acre theme park. 
Builder of this project has utilized the area well with only 25% of construction meant for towers and luxury provision, the remaining 75% of the land is for gardens, jogging track, swimming pool, clubhouse, sports activities and other developments.
Casa Green offers apartments in 2 and 3 BHK configuration. Apartments are spacious, 3 side open, designed according to Spanish style architecture, energy efficient and have French window in every unit. 2 BHK apartment come in sizes of 1050 sqft and 1090 sqft. 3 BHK unit have floors plans of size 1190 sqft and 1490 sqft.

Builder Overview

Radhey Krishna Group was launched in the year 2010. This construction company is a new player in real estate domain is slowly earning reputation in the market. Projects developed by this group provides the finest solution for a green, serene and calm environment for a peaceful home. They have a team of highly qualified professionals, real estate experts and planners. Projects are well delivered on time with beautiful interiors and class construction. They have delivered some sold out projects which are masterpieces in its own segment and they strive to serve the customer with the best. Casa Greens project in VIP road, Lucknow is their timely delivered and sold out project.

Master Plan

Internal Amenities

  • Designer Bathroom
  • Furnished
  • Lift
  • Marble Flooring
  • Modular Kitchen
  • Vastu Compliant
  • Wooden Doors

External Amenities

  • 24 Hour Power Backup
  • 24 Hours Security
  • 24 Hour Water Supply
  • Badminton Court
  • Basketball Court
  • CCTV
  • Children play area
  • Clubhouse
  • Covered parking
  • Firefighting system
  • Gym
  • Jogging Track
  • Kids Play Area
  • Landscaped Garden Park
  • Open Space
  • Parking
  • Power Backup
  • Rain Water Harvesting
  • Swimming Pool
  • Tennis Court

Approved by Banks

Corporation Bank
Axis bank

Contact Us

Call us now or send us your information
Home Loan Enquiry