Balaji Aavaas is a ready to move in residential project by Balaji developers located in Whitefield, Hope Farm Circle Bangalore. This gated community project is sprawled over an area of 1.35 Acres. It carries 2 numbers of elevated towers with 8 numbers of floors each. This project total consists of 124 numbers of apartments and has 50% open space. It offers 2 & 3 BHK apartments of super built up area ranging from 1125 sqft – 1770 sqft. All the homes are spacious and skillfully designed with 3 sides open for better ventilation of light & air.
This project boasts of various modern amenities for the comfort of the residents such as 24/7 Water Supply, 24/7 Power Backup, Car Parking, Gymnasium, Children's Play Area, Landscape Garden, Multipurpose Hall, Indoor Games, Swimming Pool, Paved Compound, Solar Water Heating, Vastu Compliant and many others.
This is a RERA registered project with registration number PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/180602/001853. The Loan facility has also approved from various leading banks including HDFC home loans, Oriental Bank of Commerce and State Bank of India.
The BSP of the project is 4850/sqft.
· The super built up area of 2 BHK unit ranges from 1125 sqft – 1370 sqft. Price of 2 BHK unit starts from 54.56 Lac onwards.
· The super built up area of 3 BHK unit ranges from 1450 sqft – 1770 sqft. Price of 3 BHK unit starts from 70.32 Lac omwards.
Whitefield, an IT hub is located in the eastern quadrant of Bangalore. The locality has witnessed an influx of global lifestyle and rapid urbanization. This has encouraged many builders to launch their new projects. The presence of educational institutions, health care centers and essential civic utilities have favored the aforementioned upcoming residential project.
· Whitefield Global School (700m)
· Ujjval Vidyalaya Composite school and PU college (500m)
· MVJ Colege of Engineering (900m)
· Columbia Asia hospital (3.6 km)
· Narayana multi speciality hospital (3.5 km)
· Manipal Hospital Whitefield (3 km)
· RMZ Infinity (10km)
· ITPL (2.5 km)
· BGRT tech park (6.8 kms)