Atri Aqua is a residential development of Atri Group. Located in Narendrapur, Kolkata South, it is built across a wide area of 3.03 acres. It consists of 5 Towers with G+11 floors each. The project total comprises 370 units and has 77% open space. It offers thoughtfully designed 1, 2 & 3 BHk Flats for the residents. These luxurious skillfully designed housing units make it a dream home for everyone. These apartments are beautifully crafted with world-class amenities.
Key Highlights of Atri Aqua:
· Just 8 Mins from Kamalgazi Flyover
· High Rise living that suits your budget
· Maximum 3Bhk flats have 2 balconies
· 77% open space with lots of Greenery and landscape
· Maximum no. of two side open flats and designated alcove (wardrobe) space maximizing the available living space of the room
· Pick up and drop & Toto service available for residents
· Fruit and vegetable plants planted inside the project that would be fully grown by the time of delivery
· Location- Rajpur Dakshin Jagaddal.
· Project name- Atri Aqua.
· Total land- 3.03 acres.
· Total tower- 5
· Building elevation- G+11
· Flat type- 1, 2, and 3 bhk.
· Size- 667 to 712 s.b (1bhk). 829 to 856 s.b (2bhk). 1162 s.b (3bhk).
· Hand over middle of 2025.
· 2bhk- 36 to 38 Lac Onwards (All inclusive)
· 3bhk- 48 to 50 Lac Onwards (All inclusive)
· A developing locality offering residential apartments and standalone buildings in the mid-income budget segment
· Commercial hubs at BBD Bagh, Park Street, Rabindra Sadan and Salt Lake Sector V are accessible within 20 km via NH-12
· About 10-13 km from Behala, Alipore and Kasba Industrial Estate via NSC Bose Road
· Active rental market owing to its connectivity to major commercial and industrial hubs via EM Bypass
· Nearest metro station is 4 km at Shahid Khudiram on Kolkata Metro Line 1, connecting Dakshineshwar to New Garia
· NH-12 and NSC Bose Road ensure good road connectivity to the North and South regions of the city
· Dedicated railway station on the Sealdah-Namkhana Line of the Kolkata Suburban Railway System