Fort High School on KR Roadis one of the several heritage edifices in the Old Fort area. Built in 1907, the 110-year-old building has many stories to share. Earlier, there was a school run and managed by the Fort Church on the same premises. In 1902, Maharaja Krishna Raja Wadiyar took over the administration of the province and soon thrust was given to further develop the state and education was one of the focus areas. Thus an English vernacular school was started in 1905.
The school is located in Mallasandra Village Uttarahalli Hobli, Off Kanakapura Main Road, Bengaluru. The school visions to be an excellent academy of global choice, emphasize upon Indian values, culture and provide opportunities for the holistic development of every child to face the challenges of a changing world.