Emami City is a residential development by Emami Realty located on Jessore Road Kolkata. This project span across 15 Acres of land. It has 23 numbers of towers with 13 numbers of floors each. It total comprises of 1200 units. The project is surrounded by lush green environment.
The project offers Apartment with perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide comfortable living. The Apartments are of 2, 3 & 4 BHK configuration with the super built up area ranging between 1150 sqft – 2600 sqft. The project is very well equipped with all the modern amenities to facilitate the needs of the residents.
Bank loan approved from ICICI, UCO Bank, United Bank of India, Citi Bank, Central Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank Of Baroda, IDBI Bank Ltd., Union Bank of India, AXIS Bank LTD., Indiabulls, RELIANCE HOME FINANCE and ICICI Home Finance Company.
This is a HIRA registered project with registration number HIRA/P/NOR/2018/000122.
· 15 acres of gated community with 62% open space
· Club house of 30000 sqft
· Beautifully landscaped 1.5 acres podium
2 BHK Apartment | Super built up area – 1150 sqft – 1303 sqft | Price – 65 Lac onwards
3 BHK Apartment | Super built up area – 1310 sqft – 1990 sqft | Price – 75.98 Lac onwards
4 BHK Apartment | Super built up area – 2210 sqft – 2600 sqft | Price – 1.29 Cr. onwards.
Jessore Road falls in the northern zone of Kolkata. It is a prime residential locality that acts as an important link between Central Kolkata and North Kolkata. Availability of all the basic amenities like ATM's, banks, schools, shopping malls and hospitals makes it a preferred investment destination amongst the home seekers.
· Patipukur Railway Station - 1.5 km | 10 min
· Belgachia Metro station - 2.5 km | 15 min
· Dum Dum Metro Station -3 km | 15 min
· Kolkata Railway station- 3.5 km | 15 min
· St. Stephen's School - 4.5 km | 20 min
· Alcove Gloria Mall - 2 km | 15 min
· Anandalok Charitable Hospital - 2 km | 15 min
· Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Vivekanand Vidhyabhavan - 2.5 km | 15 min
· EM Bypass - 4 km | 20 min